2/24/2009

TJ and Maru

When TJ first joined CROW, something about him reminded me of Maru, the chunky round-faced Japanese cat with an unnatural attraction to boxes and getting things stuck on his head. At first I thought it was just the body bulk and the round cheeks: (Maru on left, TJ on right)

Photobucket Photobucket


Then I realized it was more. (Again, Maru then TJ.)

Photobucket Photobucket

This was not the first time TJ has done such a thing, but rather just the first time I was able to get a picture.

TJ is a hoot. He is playful and undignified and ridiculous and cuddly and silly and affectionate; he has made himself fully at home and is incredibly happy. Anyone would be lucky to share a home with him, and in the meantime I'm grateful to be so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment